You’ve probably heard the term “learning through play”, but what does that really mean and how can you support your baby to get the most out of their play experiences?
Knowing that the 1st few years of life is a time of abundant brain growth for your baby, you make an effort to play with your baby everyday, but deep down you really aren’t sure if you’re “doing it right”, if you should be doing more, or if you’re doing waaaay too much.
IntelliPLAYTM BABY is our signature multisensory Parent + Baby play program designed to show you exactly:
- What babies need for play and what they are learning from it
- How to play with your baby to support their learning
- How to curate play experiences that will support their 3 pillars of intelligence: IQ, SQ, EQ
This 6 session interactive parent + baby program combines early childhood education theory + research and simplifies it into practical, hands-on tools to support your baby’s learning in a loving, respectful and encouraging environment.
Using a play-based learning curriculum, inspired by Montessori and RIE pedagogy/philosophy, we will meet once a week for a 60-minute class where:
- Babies (4 months – almost crawling) will get a chance to engage in open-ended, child-led play with you and other babies in the class using developmentally appropriate educational toys to stimulate the 3 pillars of intelligence.
Simple baby sign language will be introduced to encourage communication, and some core baby development skills we will be focusing on in the sessions include (but are not limited to):
- IQ: cause + effect reasoning, focusing attention, critical thinking, spatial exploration
- EQ: self-soothing, expressing + regulating emotions, building confidence
- SQ: simple turn taking, learning from peers, participating in group social interaction
There will be short discussions about common baby development topics, and you will learn practical strategies on how to support your baby’s overall development in all early childhood development learning domains (motor, language, cognitive, self-help, social + emotional), while getting customized, guided support.
Get the tools to help you feel more confident in supporting your baby’s development so you can both learn + grow together, while meeting other like-minded parents in the community.