1. You have rented Circus for 3 hours from either 9am-12noon, 12.30-3.30pm or 4-7pm. You may only arrive at your start time, not before - The time slot INCLUDES set-up and break-down times - you are welcome to organise the time as you wish to include setting up and breaking down your event, but we recommend 30mins for each at the beginning and end of your booked time (therefore the Party is 2hrs).
It’s very important for the smooth running of parties that no-one arrive before their start time (9am / 12.30pm / 4pm). And it’s very important everyone has vacated the premises by 12noon, 3.30pm or 7pm accordingly! Failure to do so may incur overtime charges.
2. You are welcome to decorate in anyway you like as long as there is no damage to the walls, Café or PlaySpace. Please remove anything big that you have brought in to the premises - we are unable to dispose of large amounts of garbage as the building has limited facilities for this. The kids height table in the cafe is not able to be moved but all the smaller tables and chairs can be moved around to suit your requirements.
3. Please note: all children going into the Playspace must be signed-in. You will be provided with a liability waiver and all parents must sign this to allow their kids access to the playspace. FAILING THAT - YOU AS THE PARTY HOST WILL BE LIABLE FOR ALL YOUR GUESTS! YOU MAY ALSO CHOOSE TO CLAIM FULL LIABILITY.
4. Only socks in the Playspace please, for both adults and children. Please remind your guests to bring socks. There are lots of cubbies provided for shoes and bags etc.
5. No food is allowed in the Playspace under any circumstance - Please keep an eye for any children doing this. And only drinks with lids on are allowed in the Playspace.
6. You will be liable for any damage to the PlaySpace or Café caused by older children or your guests.
7. We are happy for you to bring your own food and drinks but NOT tea or coffee; these must be purchased from Circus. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ALLOW THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL.
8. Please do not bring any water bottles (they're not great for the environment) we have a self-serve tap.
I have read and understood the above conditions and also understand that I may incur extra charges if either my guests or myself do not adhere to the above conditions.